The Vectrex Project
- A curling sheet is painted from the bottom to the top of the screen with the characteristical "bullseye"-rings in the upper center. At the bottom of the screen the player can move left or right with the joystick to position where to throw the curle on the sheet, and by pressing a button longer or shorter the player can vary the power of the throw.
How To Play
- Vectrex binary curling.bin
- Overlay curling.png
- Downloads are free and for non commercial use only. Use at your own risk.
- Please respect the copyright and credit the author and the origin of this game.
- Feedback and bug reports are welcome and will be relayed to the author.
- Please use this link to send your comments.
Latest modification on 09/06/2017, 21:00
- Project completed
- Project page updated